Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hey, I know it has been a while since I wrote.  The drama just keeps hitting new levels that continues to amaze me!   I so need to get those loons finished and out to SUNY and the rest of the ducks to the FFA.  But over the past few weeks, we realized that our current painters and factory had to be changed and now we are moving forward with new folks, but honestly it's still an unknown quantity with them.....so more training!  But hey, we did just send off our first box of 12 duckies to our big Fortune 500 Company soon to be named.  They look awesome!!!!   Ok, it's only 12 out of 2016, but at least we now have a system to keep funneling ducks to them each week. 

Oh and check out pics of our new Devo Duck we are doing for that classic band.  Trying to get this little guy done for the Fall tour in Australia.  The gift box will also look amazing.  I think we quacked that duck good!

No comments:

Post a Comment