Monday, December 5, 2011

One Duck At A Time

I remember, when Milton Hershey was building his huge chocolate factory in the early days and everyone thought that he was crazy....for a number of reasons, but one of which was he still hadn't figured out the formula to make milk chocolate!!  It was really difficult.  But he never doubted he would and eventually he did and the rest as they say is history. 

Well, here I am moving forward at full speed making our first duck back in the good old USA and doing sculpts for new clients who want ducks made in America....and with tight deadlines when they need them!   But as I tell everyone, the truth is we haven't made duck one back here in the USA yet as we're still in the midst of getting this first one out. The amount of logistics in this project would blow anyone's mind.  

One day, I'll have to really talk more about what it takes to make one duck as it still amazes me to this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment